Need Help Deciding what Map to make

Hello,
I actually need help deciding what map to make for futuristic type of murder mystery game. So I need some ideas for what map I should make. (Must be futuristic themed)

(Some more detail)

Some things to remember

I want things like aliens taking over the world so it’s chaos, robots taking over the world, wars that might’ve happened, alien facility’s, etc.

Anything would help😀

2 Likes

Ideas:

• A facility or factory of any sort. It could be a lab where humans performed tests on aliens, an abandoned nuclear power plant, toxic chemical plant, etc.

• A spaceship, or a space-shuttle. Make sure it’s large, and has tight hallways and large, open spaces.

• An abandoned civilian area. Think cyberpunk. Alleyways, restaurants, high-ranking offices, etc.

• Air hangar. Where planes could take off. Make sure to add an office area.

• Half-destroyed city. Fires are everywhere, and everything is in chaos. Make sure to add a backstory.

Hope this helped.

3 Likes

Could you maybe give us some more details on what map you would like?

Thank you so much your ideas are amazing in my opinion it feels right :+1::grin:

1 Like

I was thinking since it’s like a murder mystery game I was thinking like zombie apocalypse and people go mad so they kill. And like robots take over the world and stuff like that

1 Like

maybe the map could be a campsite where the survivors would be in the real word? some tents a camp fire and a little fence around it.

1 Like

Awesome idea! I love the idea but is the survivor camp there because zombies or what?

I mean if you’d like but don’t just make them sit there if so, If you decide to put them in make sure to animate them to make it look nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems like a good enough idea to me.

2 Likes