Need help finding 2009 Graphics Level 1 Textures

I am trying to look/find the 2009-2013 Graphics Level 1 Textures that ROBLOX used for their game. I have looked throughout the internet and couldn’t find anything as well as the Older Clients. I looked through the wiki and still found nothing other than screenshots of the wood for reference.

I only found the 2009 Graphics Level 3-10 Textures but not the Graphics Level 1-2.

Here are some screenshots as Reference:
Screenshot 2024-01-28 164102 Screenshot 2024-01-28 164127
If anyone has any information onto how I can get the textures, Please let me know.

3 Likes

Edit Update; I managed to find it but not in the way I expected. It turns out the wood runs through an engine code, which basically makes a seamless look around on the whole wood texture. So my next best thing other than cracking the code n all, I just had to make a seamless lookalike “Texture” so I decided to screenshot it in an old 2009-2013 RBLX Studio client and then did some editing and got this:

Honestly I am alright with it and it fits the TileStud size of “40” at most best. Feel free to use it at whatever game you’re making. It may not be the most accurate to the original but it’s the closest I could get to to Wood Material.
At a bonus I think it would fit to add a bumpmap of wood splinters to give the light effect at certain angles since the original had that as well but I couldn’t find much any, nor felt like it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.