Need help for adding a tutorial in my game - Baldismo | RPG

I don’t know how to make a tutorial gui which can explain the game in short time and at the same time being useful. The user who play my game don’t know how to play it, and i would like to know how to do that.

Instead of adding GUI on a screen, why not try adding anchored parts around your game and add a SurfaceGUI, then a Frame inside, then a TextLabel inside of that. Then you can edit it like a board. Also, if you’re really good with GUI, you can add a Decal or a ImageLabel and make it like a tutorial. You can also duplicate the Part so you can make even spread your information even more. If any of the Labels or GUI’s are too small on your board or a little too off on a direction, open the Properties tab then you can adjust Position and Size. You can also adjust your text by opening the Properties tab when selecting your TextLabel to make it look Cartoony, Fancy, etc. The same goes for a ImageLabel or Decal. Sorry if it was too hard to read.

I tried that, and i don’t know why but i don’t think it’s located on the most looked site, I mean, i would like to know where can i put the parts so that players can see them with ease. Also, they don’t translate to other languages, so it would be helpful to solve my questions.

Try putting the parts in the lobby and as they walk down the hall, it’s like first → last so they’ll see all the steps while they walk down. Or maybe take the parts and put them in the wall but not completely make it so the info is still visible, just in the wall, then resize it so it doesn’t appear on the other side of the wall.