Need Help Making an NPC system where the NPCs are customers that make requests and the player can hire NPCs to work for them

Hello!
I’m attempting to create an NPC mechanic for a game I’m working on right now that is comparable to this game’s: [RELEASE] Dysfunctional Diner - Roblox

The game is a simulator/tycoon where the player will receive customers and the player will need to cut their hair. The NPC will go to a random chair and the player will need to cut their hair before the NPC waits to long, gets mad and then leaves. The player presses E and it will play a cutting animation. I know for this part I would need a module. The player will eventually be able to hire an NPC that will go to each chair on the level of the building cutting that customers hair. In the future the player can upgrade that NPC to cut faster and multiply income. Each customer will pay between a minimum and maximum value that is random. This is in short terms of what I would want to make but I am not familiar to Pathfinding or anything like it.

I am leaving a clip below. Each player will have their own hair salon unlike the game clip below. That mechanic is made, Primarily need help with the NPC System.

2 Likes

Uploading: 2023-07-11 13-53-43.mp4…

1 Like

The clip won’t load but it is basically just the game above

2 Likes