Need help naming my game

Hello everyone.

I am working on a game that involves basically you doing things for a career. It is basically a career learning game in a city and I have been having trouble on what should I name my game the only I could come up with was Careerville but to me that does not have a good ring to it.

Any ideas for a name I’d appreciated.

(I do not want to share my whole my game idea cause it is unlike something on Roblox and someone is just going to steal the whole concept)

2 Likes

what kind of careers can you get? Whats the theme of the world? More details would be nice.

Ok yeah that is a good point. But without these details it is a little hard to come up with them.

Btw if you have google you can use its free ai Gemini and ask it for names. I know its AI but maybe you can find some inspiration from it

1 Like

Career Life?
Adult Life?

I honestly cant think of any other lol

1 Like

Without much detail, I can’t think of much. I’d suggest naming your game in a way that is easy to remember and sparks curiosity in potential players, enticing them to join.

Yeah adding on to what FroDev said telling us the theme of the game would be very helpful to your game. Does your game want to capture the appeal to working a secure lifestlye? Or perhaps the opposite by painting how dull and monotone it might be?

edit: because otherwise if you only tell us generic elements of you game (working a career) your going to only come up with some generic names unless thats what you going for

stop procrastinating lil bro :angry:

1 Like

your right mb it wont happen again i swear

1 Like

ChatGPT is honestly really good at making things up. I definitely open the OpenAI website when i can’t think of something for my games.

2 Likes

It is basically normal city jobs.

1 Like

Ehhh idk here’s what I came up with (WARNING: CRINGE, SUPER UNCREATIVE, IM SLEEPY, I SUCK AT NAMING THINGS, CRINGEx2, MOSTLY GARBAGE):

• Life´s paths
  • Make your way
  • Finish your career
  • Career way
  • Study for your career
  • Career town
  • Cariversity
  • Unireer
  • Learn through
  • Basic career
  • Career versity
  • In my way
  • Future life
  • Hong career
  • Career kong
  • Brain exercise
  • Career up
  • Career showdown
  • Straight line
  • Universe-career

(If you didn’t die of “cringyness” may I delete this post).

“A 9-5 Job”
“Office Hours”
“5 Business Days”
“Monday through Friday”

It’s hard to come up names without knowing the theme of the game, some of the names I suggested may not fit your game at all

But generally you want to pick words that fit the feelings of the game

Bruh that’s a lot better than my “ideas” :skull: