Need help on low poly horror build

Hey there developers!

I make a horror room but the room doesn’t look scary do yall have any suggestion what to add?

The example I want to make

The room I make

6 Likes

you could add fog or make it darker

7 Likes

Thank you but I already add the fog

3 Likes

you could make it more dense making the player see less

5 Likes

the room won’t look scary if it’s a low poly

3 Likes

You could try making it darker (also try adding a darker fog color) overall a build in itself doesn’t make it scary its how you do it. Your build could easily do well for a horror game it just lacks the horror atmosphere.

3 Likes

that oven lookin ahh guy isnt scary. Maybe this is the reason?

1 Like

Its possible, I’ve seen people pull off the vibe of making non-scary things into scary things. It would look scary with the light but by itself it kinda looks silly.

1 Like

The original image itself isnt even scary. If hes doing a complete bootleg of the game “whindy whimsy” then ig the only tip i could give is to make actual fire inside the oven ahh guy and some more rusting

3 Likes

PBR’s should help as well, the current model looks extremely flat and bland.

4 Likes

No i just apply a work from someone he want the room inlow poly

1 Like

Yes I feel like PBR textures will help out a lot here in making it more scary, despite it being low poly.

2 Likes

I think that’s good i’ll try also i apply this job from someone he said he want it in low poly

Hey is PBR textures lag for like old phones am choosing 2k texture is that ok?

This build looks good. You should make the room darker and add fog and shadows. Otherwise, nice job on it!

I think the main problem from the example to what you built is that you are missing the fire neon glow! If you add that then I think it will look much better.