Need help stopping an animation at a certain point, or when the animation has reached the end, for it to stop and not return to the original position

So basically, I have a trigger that ques an animation on a dummy figure for my horror game. When I hit the trigger, the animation plays, however I want it to stop and not return to the original figure position. How would I code this? Does this need code?

You can see video that it returns to the original position after the animation finishes, I want it to stop when the animation bends back and looks at you.

If I recall, you can just check the animation to be “not looped”.

In the off chance you can’t actually do this, you can just get a CFrame value for the position of each body part of the dummy and add some lines after the animation plays in whatever script you are using to set each body parts CFrame to the end positions.

I’d add a keyframe marker, and within the function set the animation track’s speed to 0.

1 Like

It’s already set to non looped, the thing is I want it to stop when it turns its head and looks at you, instead it returns to the original position.

You could pause the animation instead of stopping it.