Need help thinking of a game name for MMORPG + Simulator Mix

I’ve finished a new game and I plan to release it soon but I’m having trouble with coming up with a game name.

About The Game:

The game is built around an RPG and a Simulator Mix, in this world you spawn in a village and go through various portals to new regions to fight NPCs.

In this game, everything has a stat and level. Swords have levels, pets as well as skills and enchantments.

The idea is a mass grinding game but I have no good name for it.

Here are some pictures for visual ideas.

https://gyazo.com/b8d430edc31f014dc9525812008c82c5

2 Likes

Untitled Goose Game never got past that stage.

What does that mean? I don’t understand.

Untitled Goose Game never got a “real title”. They just kept the working title and published the game with that. Unless that’s what the real title was the whole time which is even more dope.

Ah so are you recommending me to keep my game untitled?

Untitled RPG Game

1 Like

You could in the meanwhile, and if you eventually find something neato to name it then there you go!
But having a title is not super important IMO.

1 Like

prtty much evry rpg gam evr - Got the name from this game Prtty much evry bordr gam evr Wiki | Fandom

1 Like

A name is important, the reason Untitled Goose Game stuck was because the game itself is wacky so a wacky title to accompany it only makes it suit more. (Not to mention big titles like Nintendo advertised it so it’s hard to compare to a Roblox game.) But if you have a serious game idea, especially aiming for a big rememberable title like a simulator or MMORPG I highly suggest thinking of a title that fits.

Since it’ll be the main way people will find your games, through the help of people like YouTubers. Arsenal could’ve been called “Untitled FPS Game” but that would’ve never stuck. Could’ve called Ninja Legends “Untitled Ninja Game” but again that wouldn’t have stuck as well.

Choosing a name that represents your game is something a lot of people don’t think is important, but you have to keep in mind that the name of your game is one of the first things people will see. First impression is always important, no matter the way it’s presented.

And I agree, it’s not always important in certain circumstances, but for a Roblox game I highly suggest making it sound appealing.

2 Likes

Any suggestions that may be memorable?

RPG Simulator? Your Sim, My Adventure Simulator, Great Adventures of Sim, Raid Shad-. uhmm i mean Sim Adventure