Need help with Character Design

I’m currently trying to design the main character on a game im making, but cant decide on which face and hair style I like best. What are you favorites?

This is the main character for a survival game I’m trying to make. The faces on the first 2 are the same, but I don’t know if I want to use the face on the third one. I also cant decide on the hairstyle or if I should just put a cap on him.

5 Likes

I think I like the third one the most :3

2 Likes

Thanks for the response, that was the one I was leaning over towards more

1 Like

I don’t like The style but the best one is probably the third.

the third one fits way more because the game you’re making IS a survival game so it would make sense to make the guy look like hes been seeing hell for who knows how long. kinda unrelated to ur hair but this also depends on how long he has been in this type of state cause if hes been surviving for along time then making his clothing more messed up would make sense and would look better.

1 Like

Are you trying to make a wolverine inspired game?

And the third one looks the best. :fire:

1 Like

Makes sense, I was struggling to find a beard and hair for him so much that I just tried to mix stuff together for what I wanted

Thats what I was thinking. Although I originally wanted the shorter hair on the second one I felt like the longer hair would kinda fit more

Nope, but a wolverine inspired game would honestly sound cool

Maybe… don’t count on me making an entire wolverine game. I am too busy blender-ing my computer.

1 Like