Need help with developing a tower defense game like Tower Defense Simulator

Hi, I’ve been trying to create a tower defense game like TDS (Tower Defense Simulator). I followed a tutorial from GnomeCode however, there was an unfixable bug that made me lose motivation for continuing the game. The GnomeCode tutorial is great and all but just doesn’t seem to work anymore. I know there are different tutorials but its just the same thing over and over again. The same stupid kit etc. I’d appreciate any help as I’m currently trying to figure out how do I make a TD game.

1 Like

Well I would recommend learning to code. Then you can figure all this stuff out on your own(And if you want to make a whole game you should probably learn to code)

Just a tip!

1 Like

I did think about learning to code but where should I even start from? Alvinblox tutorials?

1 Like

Yes alvinblox has an amazing tutorial series which is how I learned to code.

You can check out the full playlist here:

2 Likes

Thanks for the link! I appreciate it. However, how do i remember how to script stuff? I’ve always found it complitcated, hard to remember etc.

1 Like

Get a memory drive!
JK I have no idea lol. I just remembered everything!

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks, I really appreciate it and I’ll surely watch the playlist in the meantime. Once again, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.