Need help with dragging a model with my mouse

1. What do I want to achieve? Im trying to make a tool that can drag a model like in roblox studio. I have no idea how to achieve this dragging action including having the model rotate relative to the surface its being dragged on.

2. What is the issue? I know the basics of a lua dragger but I have no idea how to achieve dragging a model while making the model orientation relative to the surface.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Nobody ever really talks about lua draggers that much and I couldn’t match any YT video or topic to the dragger tools like on roblox studio.

So the first thing you going to need are handles luckily Roblox has a handle instance we can use that you can find here: Handles | Roblox Creator Documentation

now this handle has a few events that will help you detect when the player clicks and drags a handle

when the player drags the handle you going to first want to move the model locally so that its responsive
then once the player has finished moving the model your going to send a RemoteEvent to the server telling it the new position of the model then the server will position the model in this position so that it replicated to all other players

I mean by like, using a lua dragger, here is a screenshot of what im trying to achieve:

Im trying to make a dragger identical (close) to the ones used in studio, BUT ONLY FOR MODELS, plus it needs to orientate to the part its being dragged on like in my demonstraition.

I am bringing up this topic again as this is still an issue and nobody seems to be helping. Please help!