Need help with fixing the Roblox Player app loading blurry materials/textures

Hi, for the past 2 years I have a problem that is based around textures loading in with REALLY low resolutions in the roblox player app. Roblox studio loads textures correctly without any of them being blurry or really low quality.
I am providing screenshots down below.

If anyone could help me solve this issue I would heavily appreciate it.

4 Likes

I don’t know what Roblox’s problem is but a lot of people I know have been experiencing this issue recently, including myself today. This needs to be fixed.

3 Likes

It is very weird, from what I’ve noticed this has been happening some time after the release of the beta app which no one wanted. This could be a device’s problem due to overheating but I doubt it. My device has been overheating before the beta app even released, every single game that needed high end specs would load in properly even on my device (really shitty hp laptop). However, I am planning to upgrade to a proper pc and I hope that it gets fixed.

1 Like

update; it looks like when you use the microsoft store version of the roblox app, everything is fine. I hope that there will be an actual fix to the app that you are able to download through the website

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.