Need help with game design for a sword fighting game

Hey Developers, l want to make a Sword Fighting game and l need help on how l can approach this design with fun experience for users, The game will have a lobby and maps you will also be able to put…

1 Like

But I need something to help but I will work to my game Roblox studio
Maybe I will see that is very regrettable if I was only like that

Hey Developers, l want to make a Sword Fighting game and l need help on how l can approach this design with fun experience for users, The game will have a lobby and maps you will also be able to put…

I’m not sure if you have finished this sentence or not, but I’ll fill in what I can.

Start With the Basics

What is your game about? What is the goal of the game? There can be millions of possibilities you can do with a sword fighting game, you could have a challenge to find the best sword, then defeat the evil demon blocking your way into heaven. Or you could have a katana fighting game. Perhaps these swords could be enhanced with abilities? The list goes on, but focus on these first:

• What is your game about?
  • What is the goal?
  • How can you complete this goal?
  • How can you expand further?
  • What’s the plotline, if there is one?

General Design

From my experience, players love closure and lore, and if there is no lore, pass off the vibe that there is lore, as if there was an unexplained story behind a certain region in your game.

You can also apply a unique system to your game, such as leveling up, K.O./kill count, something that makes each player unique. Everyone wants to feel special, so they’ll focus on gaining that specialty and skill to stand out.

Also provide unique layout for your user’s interface. Making it generic is something you do not want to do. It will give players a hidden feeling to leave and go away from your game. It’s always best to compare your UI with something else, then doing your best to change it so it is unique.

1 Like

I was working on the military but I want to make that the team of the police so we know about this we have to sing but maybe we’ll make it on design and we will see if maybe later beginning

This is my game I will send you the link By the way I just do the military on the map it’s sunshine we need to do a lot of work but I will change that after later in the beginning start of the Roblox did you to do on my work let me to sing us maybe I will be later soon to see on