Need help with gfx price

Hello! My name’s Berry and I have been an artist on Roblox for over 3 years. I’m just wondering how much you guys would buy my graphics for (Robux and Usd), I am currently confused at what my price should be.

Portfolio

I am also open for any critiques for any of these examples ; as of now I am mainly focusing on trying to find the right price for my work.

My commissions are also currently open if you require any graphics done, I am more than willing to do your graphic.

If you have any inquiries or questions please don’t hesitate to directly message me, you can also see my past examples here. (https://www.deviantart.com/bereghostisboss14589.)

8 Likes

Anything between 10-20k per piece looks quite reasonable.

4 Likes

I say 5-10k per GFX is a good price.

1 Like

I would agree with @Wait_plz here, 10-20k looks great for each one of these works. If you are looking for a steady price to use for each piece, consider 15k, but depending on how you feel on the work, don’t feel obligated to undervalue yourself.

There is a lot of talented artists but some don’t get as many commissions because I see some artists ask for $300+ for a thumbnail and realistically, most can’t afford that. Price is always an important piece of sales.

These thumbnails look beautiful and it seems like you put good amount of dedication into the lighting, tone, and coloring.

I would price this starting at 8-10k robuxs and when the concept gets harder, I’d raise the price.

In USD, I would personally do $35 per piece. Keep in mind that $35 is a good standard spot for high quality thumbnails such as these.

Good job, well done. Colors and tone looks superb!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Quite honestly, these are some of the best renders I have ever seen.

Definitely 10k minimum.

Oh thanks for the help guys :smile:.

10k-15k robux or about $50-$60 per piece, your GFX can go pretty far price wise as they’re pretty much top quality

I would say around 5-25K per gfx. Maybe 12K as an average price. Definitely don’t go lower then 5K per gfx.

Charge on the complexity of the logo, do not charge all the same. Some might take you longer than others, value your time and effort !

Really nice GFXs. I think you can sell them from 15-20k robux. The price will really depend on how much time you have placed into the GFX and the amount of detail that you put in. Really nice job in perfecting your GFX.

In USD, I personally feel that you can sell it at $50-$200.

Hope this helps you! Happy Holidays! :slight_smile: