Need Help with Humanoid Health

Hey Developers, i need a help about Player Health i want to set/pass more than 9e+18 to Humanoid Health but how? how to make there no limit?

Could you try adding a ff to the player then make the ff invisible? They will take no damage unless their health is actually scripted to a certain value e.g. Humanoid.Health = 0

You could try setting their MaxHealth to math.huge, which is basically an infinitely large number. In this state, no amount of Humanoid:TakeDamage() will hurt them (Even using :TakeDamage(math.huge)). The only things that can kill them is:

1. Being Deleted
  2. Neck Joint being broken (Unless Humanoid.RequiresNeck is false)
  3. Humanoid State being set to Enum.HumanoidStateType.Dead on the client (doesn’t work on server)
  4. Humanoid health manually being set to 0 or lower
1 Like
local Players = game:GetService("Players")

Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(Player)
	Player.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(Character)
		local Humanoid = Character:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
		if Player.UserId == 1 then --Example.
			Humanoid.MaxHealth = math.huge
			Humanoid.Health = Humanoid.MaxHealth
		end
	end)
end)

Here’s an example script, for it to take effect simply change “1” to whatever your user ID is.

that not what i mean

i want how to make the humanoid health has no limit like in lifting simulator (not math.huge/inf)

math.huge/inf is essentially invincible.

bro read the message, how lifting simulator can pass 1e+38 on humanoid health? (using math.log will not work)

math.huge is 2^1024 - 1 so that means its around 1e+308 (not sure, rough calculation)

1 Like

Why would you want to set the player health to that? What are you trying to achieve?

3 Likes

im having the same problem with my simulator, the player’s humanoid can’t pass 1e38 of max health and it just doesn’t makes sense if the limit of a number value is 1e308.

this is what happens when the humanoid max health pass over 300 undecillion.

this can be solved by using Custom number store that full handled from server with organized oop system, that i have already did on all of my games. (difficulty: easy)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.