Need help with lighting large interior

I’m having some trouble lighting this large interior. Right now I’m using a large invisible part with a surface light inside of it, however it doesn’t reflect on the ceiling and it doesn’t reflect well on the walls. The shadow is also messed up when reflected onto the player. I tried using individual parts with point lights inside of them, but they also gave an undesirable shadow effect. I want to keep the shadow on the player while distributing the light evenly, does anyone have any suggestions for a fix?

Probably instead of using one large invisible surface light, you will want to use multiple surface and point lights to evenly distribute the light in the room. Also if you haven’t already, to get a more realistic effect in your lighting, set the lighting to ShadowMap or Future (future making the surface lights look much better).

Duplicate the part, flip it around, and change the brightness if needed.

Under the lighting property in the explorer, I would turn on “Future” lighting technology. It handles light a LOT more realistically, and it seems like the best solution.
(Keep in mind however, Future lighting is meant for PCs, and will not run the best on older mobile devices. If this is bad for your game, then I would select the alternative, more primitive version of Future lighting, named “ShadowMap”. It’s kinda buggy, but it’ll still get the job done.)

c8667ffa77f4b22a2f6d2c4db65cd91e

I did try this and it seems to have done the trick, however the shadows aren’t distributed evenly and there’s an undesirable effect on the walls

I forgot to mention that I’m using future lighting

Weird, try moving the object to a different area without much// any artificial lights, and place a light down. I’m curious to see if it’s bugged, or just behaving oddly.

Edit; could be an issue with your graphics, try turning your graphic quality to 24, and restart your Roblox studio. (I made a tutorial here; Built-in texture looks lower resolution than normal - #3 by ShebebMyBrother)

52f80e437a906ee1c44dd73b3957b9ac

This seems to have mostly fixed the issue with the shadows, however I now have a new issue with the interior lights bleeding through the exterior walls

cd6e0d82f6fc3b6cd50560382d228f51
More issues with shadows came up