Need help with making the humanoidrootpart rootate after the torso is rotated at certain degree

Hello, so I’ve used @dthecoolest 's code (from here:
Bending player torso on an R6 rig - #3 by dthecoolest) to make the R6 torso and head follow the camera.

So the issue is that I make the camera subject to the head, so the humanoid root part will not turn to the player’s camera look vector.

When I try to set the humanoid root part CFrame to cframe.lookat of the camera, it makes the player shake. It is possibly because the waist’s motorcd is being controlled by the dthecoolest’s script. I would like to make it so that the legs and humanoid rot part are rotating after a certain angle, like in Doors.

Any suggestions on how I can make it?

Hey guys, still could not find an answer to my problem. Anyone can help?

You might just want to create your own script for this body movement. given your knowledge able enough if possible. big long scripts like that will have so much stuff going on and 100s of lines it will be super hard to find the cause

I am not highly skilled at working with motor3d or advanced cframe but couldn’t you just move the torso directly without using motor3d or 6d I really don’t like body motor as their so hard to work with but this is what I mean give it a try

I will give you some example code below
If you have confidence in yourself you’d be suprised with what you could code trust me

Yeah, but i don’t really know how you could rotate the legs after the player at certain point. I need, like, an example of what I should use to calculate it

Nvm I suck at this kind of stuff Mb