Need Help With Proper Global Matchmaking [Server Creation]

Hi! I’m still somewhat new here so have mercy on my soul for formatting errors and other issues. Anyway, my question involves global matchmaking and my inability to find the best way to do it. I’m mainly looking for suggestions, input, or possibly links on how the following could be pieced together.

The system needs to be able to:

• Create a new server instance
  • Send information to the created server
  • Choose players from a global player pool
  • Send specific players to new server instances

I know that using TeleportPartyAsync is my answer to moving very specific groups of players, but that doesn’t allow me to send enough data with the players to properly set up the game once the players reach their target. MessagingService is what I am going to end up using but I’ve no idea how to use it quite honestly.

Next, the global player pool. It would pull from all “Hub world” servers where players can interact and queue up for matches. I have no suggestions for this or even any ideas. Any insight or input here is greatly appreciated.

All help and insight is greatly appreciated.

P.S. I don’t want to use that module that exist on the forum, I’d like to write my own code.

Whilst waiting for a reply to your specific question you might want to do a browser search with
roblox article matchmaking using MessagingService and see if anything helps you there.

Will do. Trying to learn about it currently to see if that can give me some more insight.