Need Help With Scaling UI

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I am trying to create a menu UI.
  2. What is the issue?
    I am having issues scaling my menu UI for other devices.
Screenshots

In Studio (no emulator):

On iPhone 6:

On iPad 2:

1. What solutions have you tried so far?
    I have tried using commonly recommend plugins, but the UI doesn’t retain its original shape.

Any help is welcome! (I’m new to UI design so try to keep it simple please. :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

There is a plugin to help you with this search up GUI scaling when you looking for plugin

1 Like

Basically, what you would have to do is set all the objects size to Scale instead of Offset.

I believe you can switch everything from offSet to Scale with the AutoScale Plugin:
https://www.roblox.com/library/1496745047/V2-AutoScale-GUI

2 Likes

Hey there! If you can make one of the solutions set to :white_check_mark: Solution This has been solved, and it would help because some people wouldn’t know its solved until they come to the thread. Have a good one. :smiley:

Heyo! You should check out the developer hub regarding the basics of UI design and how to position and size it properly. You can check out this developer hub article for an introduction on designing UIs. This video from RDC18 may also help you understand UI design.

You should also to check out this awesome UI design starter guide by @EmeraldSlash on designing UIs properly.

1 Like