Need help with UGC requirement clarifications

so in the requirements section when applying it asks for a model from a lot of categories, does this mean I need at least one model from each or just one model from one and then like 6 models for my portfolio?

sorry if this is the wrong location to ask, there isn’t any direct help online, trust me I have tried,

thanks in advance.

3 Likes

bumping cus i am in dire need of an answer

you need to submit one model with a process of creating it.
but do keep in mind they also ask for a UGC portfolio as well as just portfolio (pretty confusing)

but they say when apply to “make sure you have 1 model for each of the following categories” I think ill need to make like 9 models

are you sure you read it correct? because i applied a month or so ago and it only let me submit one.

“one model for each of the following categories” i think they just meant what categories you can do for your application

it said to put it all in a .zip so if you didn’t get accepted then its cus you only gave them one instead of the set they asked for, it said one per category and I’m pretty sure that means one of each type.

1 Like

i did not get a letter yet but you do you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.