Need Ideas and Feedback

This is my first post so please don’t hate :smiley:

Hello! Around 6 months ago I made this advertisement based off a meme that had been trending for a bit 3 months before. In the first month, it had a pretty decent “Total CTR” of 2.45%, but it has been slowly declining. It used to get a daily CTR of at least 2.15%, but now it only gets around 1.55%. As of right now it has a “Total CTR” of 2.20%.
Ad statd

I know that I should probably stick too this advertisement for now because it has decent stats, but I’m worried its eventually going to get worse and worse, and I want a backup advertisement.

I just don’t know what to do.

My group is supposed to be wholesome and nice, I’ve been trying to come up with Ad ideas that’s based around that, but its really hard. The only ideas I can think of are the terrible ones like “Flamingo doesn’t have Admin in our group” or the ones where it shows a popular Youtuber or celebrity’s profile saying something like “Join this group”. Its just that not a lot of people don’t like them, and I don’t want a bad image. I just need ideas, that’s all! It would be also nice to know why my current Ad is losing clicks after all this time. Anyways, feel free to drop your ideas down below! :smiley:

tl;dr: My current Ad is losing CTR, and I need ideas for a new one, as well as info on why its failing. :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

1 Like