Need ideas for my 'Noob' game

So, I was bored and unmotivated with my other projects, so I decided to come up with something new. My game was going to revolve around ‘noobs’. However I can’t find any good items with a ‘noob’ theme to it, except for 2.

1. You are somewhere in the middle of a forest and you must find your way back to a certain area (like an obby adventure kind of thing)

2. you are on a plate in the sky and you must fling the other noobs off

How do you feel about each of the ideas, and, if you have a good idea, could you please list it below?

6 Likes

I honestly like the idea of the second one, you could use Roblox physics to your advantage, or you could even do a combination of both.

Try around Roblox, things such as Super Paper Roblox could help you come up with ideas! Good luck!

Links:
SPR: Super Paper Roblox - Roblox

3 Likes

Thanks! But should I make it into rounds are when you join you are already flinging people off?

2 Likes

I honestly think rounds might be better for you and the game, there’s nothing worse than joining a game and immediately getting killed. You could also try something similar to arsenal, where you can spawn into a round when you’re ready, but not when you first join the game.

3 Likes

I am talking about like you need to press play if you join a game. Do you think that is a good idea?

1 Like

Yep, that’s exactly what I meant. I have to go now, but I hope you do well!

4 Likes

I like the ideas you have for this game. Try brainstorming some creative ways of making the game unique.

Some things you can think about when developing your game:

1. The setting of the game
    -What might the game’s environment look like? Should it be dark? Or should it be bright? Is the game day or night? Does the time cycle from day to night?

2. General ideas about the game itself
    -What is the purpose of the game? What is the goal the player is trying to achieve? Is there anything that can make the game more interesting and fun?

These are some main keys you should think about when making a game. You can come up with other factors that may help you when developing your game. Just to keep in mind, the game should also be appropriate and must follow all of the rules of ROBLOX.

And remember, keep developing!

2 Likes