Need Ideas for Stealable Items!

So my game is about stealing(i dont want to give anything else out.) People will enter into homes, stores, banks,and etc.

1. What do you want to achieve? - A good amount of items that you would be able to steal. These ideas can be weird like a chair or a worm infested apple.

2. What is the issue? - I can’t seem to think of any ideas!

3. What solutions have you thought of so far? - Ruby Ring, Gold Bar, Diamond Ring, Gold Ring, Documents, and a Masterpiece painting.

Please reply with any ideas! Thanks! :smiley_cat: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I suggest mobile devices such as phones or laptops, maybe even televisions. Other things could be fancy silverware or dishes. Some weird things you could steal are lamps or mirrors. Or maybe the house has fancy doorknobs that could sell for a lot.

3 Likes

Add some smaller worth items, like a teddy bear or guitar

For homes, totally TV’s, kitchen items of sorts, money… And things like that.

Banks/stores would be money, computers, phone’s, tablets, foods, and yeah.

You should go for the super weird ones like a alien cow hybrid.

1 Like

I recommend items worth low value… Such as
Phones, Books, Chairs, Clothing items, and Hats
Also some other items could include…
Watches, Purses/Bags, Shoes, Dresses, and Trophies

Dominus’, expensive roblox hats etc.

How about allowing gamers to steal weird and wonderful items that can only be found in specific houses? For example, gamers could steal a time-travelling watch from an inventor’s house (that allows the ingame time to fast forward), a magic wand from a magician’s house (that gives sparkles and other textures in the game), a weather caster from a witch’s house (that causes snow to fall in the game), a bag of quick grow compost from a garden shed (that causes flowers to sprout in the wake of the gamer’s footsteps), a bottle of fire-starter (that causes flames to eject from the gamer’s head) from the forge …. and so on …

3 Likes

Here’s a list of random things i can think of around the house… Lol. Books, tools, computers, clothes, dish soap, pet food (don’t take my bunnies food!!!), toys, car parts, pens, wallets, lamps, games, toilet paper (that’s just cruel), keys, food, collectables, watches, jewelry, clocks, bikes, guitars, ‘bored’ games, my hat, pictures, stereo system, bluetooth portable stereo, niknaks, candy, hangers (lol), kitchen ware like cups plates, pots and pans, the tv remote (that too is cruel), robux gift cards, passwords from PC, banking info, mail, presents, and many more ideas if you want them :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully i answered your question and didn’t waste my time lol.

Regards
LiveLively
Paradigm Dinosaurs

2 Likes

Here are some ideas:
• Electronic devices: phones, tablets, computers, tvs, etc
• Crates of supplies: food, medical equipment, etc
• Safes full of money
• Clothing
• Jewelry
• Music equipment
Those are just a few ideas that I’ve thought of.
I wish you the best of luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s a quick list of some valuable and less valuable items!:

laptop, tv, phone, tablet, rings (wedding and others you listed), Gaming consoles (xbox, ps4, switch, etc.) vase, toaster, blender, microwave, watch, shoes, car keys, clothes, hats, pc monitors, books, paintings, chairs, silverware, cups, plates, necklaces, bags, guitar, trophies, gift cards, christmas presents, video games, food ingredients, food seasonings, toys (legos, hot wheels, etc.) blankets, quilts, amazon alexa, google home, canned foods, computer mouse, computer keyboard, computer mousepad, computer, wallet, wifi router, clay pots, clocks, airpods, headphones, pillows, sweeper, purses, bowls, small tables, desks, small dinner trays, crates, and electronic chargers.

hopefully they help!

edit: not so quick

I’ve thought about it and here are some ideas,
a golden egg, special rare coins, tablets, TVs, computers…

it would be hilarious to just up and steal an entire couch

Play In Plain Sight 2 for inspiration

You could allow the player to steal a China set.

Maybe even more, like dedox, computer files, and state secrets.

I recommend that the player should be able to steal weapons like a gun, knife, and bat, so they are able to protect themselves from a house/business owner and police officers. Also paintings that have different ratings such as rare, expensive, worthless, etc. Players can also steal items such as a lamp, digital clock, grandfather clock, microwave, candles, dead rats, an old DVD player, box tv, flatscreen tv, ordinary books, antique books, jar of teeth, spoiled food, and random decor items. The player can also steal things that can expand their inventory(if that is a thing) like a backpack, purse, briefcase, etc. They can also steal things for blackmail.

2 Likes

You can steal:
Purses
Documents
Weapons
Expensive items
Luxury Cars
Virus’s
Vaccines
Devices
Software