Need Some Game Ideas (Yes, I Still Need Help)

Hey, Army here! :smiley_cat:

Lately, I’ve been trying to set out on making a game, instead of focusing on modeling and such.
However, I can’t come up with any game ideas, as most feel like too generic and done before. I want to make a game that’s enjoyable to play and enjoyable to make as well

Any ideas would be appreciated! Thank you! :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Pet Simulator XL :)) Its like pet simulator X, but with pets that can fight eachother. Trust me, its a million dollar idea.

1 Like

Yeah, I have the exact same problem as you. Imma bookmark this topic so I can steal some ideas later lol.

1 Like

Well, I’m trying come up with a somewhat original idea. I know that no idea is ever 100% original, but I don’t want to be too generic (Escape the __ obby, __ simulator, ect)

1 Like

I have many ideas… For example, make a game where you make choices and every choice (or most) have an impact on later events (like Assassin’s Creed Odyssey). Any story would be good and it makes the game really unique and interactive unlike the millions of the same based story games. Personally I haven’t seen any Roblox game do this. Also, if you walk somewhere or if you interact with something, for example a book, it could change the story and stuff, you get my point.

1 Like

yes i know, was just kidding around

2 Likes

I had an idea like that, but I couldn’t come up with a plot/setting, so I discarded the idea

A good tip for finding plots is to look at things in real life and then add your own fiction on to it. This makes the game educational and fun at the same time.

1 Like

What about… AFK till someone donates 100k.

But at the same time, I’m trying to go for a fantasy-type story.

Probably should’ve said that eairlier, sorry. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Can you please explain more in detail?

Make a working leaderboard and if you want make a map with it to. I would offer to make a map for you but my computer doesn’t want to start up roblox studio rn.

1 Like

But what do you mean by go afk until someone donates 100k?

Thanks, but I don’t know if I’m really ready for that. I’m still beginning modeling and still use basic shapes, and the only model I made and finished was a chair.
Thanks for the opportunity, though! It’s nice to know that someone would try giving me the chance. I do have my own goals on my own game, but modeling is just a side thing that I want to get good at in case I can’t hire someone.

Do you have any game ideas though? I kinda was looking for some insperation ;-;

2 Likes

i know this dude on discord he does game designing, all you have to do is think of 25+ objects / things you like and he’ll make a million dollar game idea! he charged me free but might cost you money and he prefers to work with older people but he also young people work. by young I mean 13 - 16 and old I mean 16+

1 Like

One question, how complicated can this game be? Are you gonna hire advanced scripters?

1 Like

Sorry for the wait ;-;

No, the idea was to make a game so I can practice scripting, and become better at it, but I also did want to create something that would entertain people

Thank you, but I don’t have discord and don’t really plan to get it for a while

1 Like

Spleef is also a great game to make for practice.

edit: but yes I totally agree with this. making something beyond your skill level can cause serious burnout about developing in general.

1 Like

I understand that my game will most likely fail, but my goal isn’t to make a game and get views, it’s to test my game-making skills. And you’re right, development is not simple, but I’d like to get a good idea of what I can do, and what I need to improve on.
(And it’s ok, I understand you’re trying to help)

1 Like