Need some opinion on my new Showcase

Hello Guys i made a new showcase called Nerusake! come take a visit and tell me what do you think about my new showcase!

You can visit the Place down here, here’s the link :link:

Thank you for reading my post :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

36 Likes

Overall the composition was very good. I would reduce the amount of the “Wood Planks” texture used, it kind of makes things look flat. I would also select random planks and make them a little bit darker or lighter for the variation.
The robot was honestly very impressive, it had a huge amount of detail and was very well put together. I would add scripts to spin the turbines and make the neon parts change colors slightly. Also make the atmosphere thicker, you can add a lot by just doing that and then messing with the colors.
Overall I would say this is a very good showcase, and I hope to see more from you in the future. :relaxed:

4 Likes

looks great!

I personally would add more vegetation pieces, custom-made, of course, to make the showcase seem more lively. Such as little flowers, clover patches possibly, sticks and twigs laying around, and some rocks.
The setting does appear to be in-between two mountains, so adding some trees hanging over the waterfall from up above the mountain would add such a nice touch. Maybe even have some reaching all the way out on top of the roof-tops, eerily sitting atop the wooden planks.

Speaking of wooden planks, the exterior, or rather, the majority of the build, seems to be just one color. Add some different shades to mix things up!

I really love the build as of far Best of luck!

4 Likes

very nice. i like everything, except how world just ends, the robot ahs some janky lighting, exact same bottles, and some te xtures and models like chairs and tables. good though

1 Like

Thank you for da opinion glad you like the rest of it

2 Likes

about bottle and chair, yeah i use the same mode because i really want some simplicity

2 Likes

too simple chair though :C

reference image

1 Like

can’ think of any good wooden chair sorry XD

2 Likes

It’s breathtaking! The only thing I could advice you is to add more details to the terrain around the robot.

2 Likes

Alright Noted, Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Nice but what this robot’s name
Dont use cobbaltstone for the table.

2 Likes

read the description of the game!

1 Like

Where did u got this name inspiration like from an anime cartoon or any other game. Or its ur original idea.

my friend named him Travis then i come up with the idea of Travoid

1 Like

wowee! steampunk style and it seem a very detailed and perfect choice of colours. You can also try by adding some pictures in the bottles or add like bounty. Your choice. 10/10 :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Alright thanks for checcking out the showcase!

This is impressive! Love the lighting and love how detailed robot is!

1 Like

I love it! The overall vibe is very nice, one of the few good showcase that were made in recent times.

If you want to make it perfect I recommend adding some scripts to make the turbines spin and perhaps adding a bit more variation to the assets. Other than that it’s almost perfect

1 Like

love it looks so cool and the robot looks detailed and i like the way u put the smoke on the robot

1 Like

I very much enjoy the atmosphere presented in this game. The amount of effort presented is simply stunning to me- and I like how you created the big ‘‘robot’’ overlooking you.

The only criticism that I can think of is the woodplanks texture being overused, I recommend having at least a mix between the regular wood material and the planks material.

9.5/10

2 Likes