Need Stage Ideas for random obby

So, I have been working on this game that is no too far from being complete. It has the random generation down but I still need to make the GUI work, add a lot more stages cause I only have like 8 or something. That is basically it. I am just looking for stage designs that I don’t already have, or are variations of some of the existing designs I have.
List of obstacles that I already have:

• Very simple lava jumps
  • Some moving jumps
  • Falling jumps
  • Some of those randomized paths
  • A simple jump across platforms
  • Truss jumps
  • Jumps leading up
  • Some weird type of jumping obstacle (Last one in image)

I just want some new stage ideas that would fit.
    In your responses please give at least one and if possible add a picture of what your idea looks like.

also if you have any ideas for some nice subtle non-copyright background music you can also add that on to your response because I need some edit: now I might be able to cause I got FL studio.

Perhaps you can take inspiration but make it more creative from “Tower Of Hell” or any other difficulty chart. But, if you’re not up for that, I can give you a few ideas!

1. Wallhops
  2. Stud jumps
  3. “Press the button” to activate an obstacle
  4. Spinning deathpart obstacle
1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, and yes, I have taken inspiration from Tower Of Hell when I thought of making this game. Those are some good stage recommendations, but I don’t think I would want to put any obstacles that use glitches if that is what you mean by the wallhops because I want this to be friendly for people with different skill levels.

About the last two, I am definitely going to make the spinning deathpart obstacle and I might make one where you have to activate it because I have been thinking on whether it would be a good idea or not.
Thanks for the suggestions!

2 Likes