Need Suggestion on My Club

Edit: Thanks for the input! I meant to add in that the neon lights will be changing colors.

What I Need
Hello, I am making a dance/hangout club, and I was looking for some input/suggestions on making it look more detailed and filling it up. If you could give me some ideas on some interface or styles, i’d greatly appreciate it!

Pictures

Thanks!

AlausSamus

2 Likes

looks really good, you can add a a colored floor when it turns all different kinds of colors and you also. Can add a DJ system on the stage with speakers and dance lights hanging from the top, you also can make it a bit more bigger. Plus try adding another floor at the top so you can, have more space but for know it looks quit good.

1 Like

Looks awsome. Maybe add a bit more colour…

1 Like

I would put some more wall details. Add some lights around and make that empty area the dance floor maybe have a stage area that has some cool lighting effects and a DJ system or something to that aspect as a design. And maybe a few small tables with high stools. At the sides.

1 Like

It looks like there is a bunch of blank space.

Might want to add something there.

5 Likes

Agreed, there is a lot of empty space that sharply contrasts with the more decorated, relatively pretty areas.

2 Likes

The problem everyone has is filling in empty spaces to make something feel more alive. As of right now, put aside the emptiness, it’s well built, but the gray color doesn’t make the build pop out. The addition of lights of different color not only makes it more vibrant but also fits the theme of a club type of environment. For the emptiness, think of things you usually find in a club… a bar, tables, couches, maybe a bit more wall design so it’s not just a box. Hope this helps.

1 Like

tables and chairs can be added to these empty spaces,
you can add a “VIP Room” or a door to the staff room so that the walls do not look the same,
you also need to add light to the store…
of course, it will be cliche… but why not add smoke? or a smoke generator?
Well, so … everything is cool! I like the way you used … “sand?” for walls! as well as it was said before me…

you need to add a DJ! and a DJ station!
p.s. sorry for my bad english

1 Like

Currently, what you have already looks good for a casual hangout club, but I would definitely considering trying to reduce the amount of grey parts you use, and start to introduce different colours that compliment the current colour scheme.

I would also definitely work on creating some more neon lighting, which might be typical in a night club. You should make the lighting less dimmer and start playing around with different colours when using lights.

As for any suggestions, things such as neon signs and pictures will work a treat, and possibly a small bar area where you can get different potions or game passes will work better than a small shop tucked away in a small area, especially when you want those products to grab the attention of the player.

That’s also the reason why you see shops often have their best deals out when you walk through the doors, it’s a tactic to get more visitors to spend money in your store, or in this instance, your club.

1 Like

I suggest add more club lighting. Right now everything seems a bit dull. I suggest adding more colorful lights. Reds. Pinks. Greens. Blue.

1 Like

Overall, I would say the design aspect of the Club is excellent, I definitely enjoy the modernized feel and the outlines on the parts makes it feel more detailed. I would suggest though you add more to it so it doesn’t feel too empty, things like adding a DJ Stage/Booth, adding lights and speakers around the room and potentially even making the Dance Floor more of grid-like. Best of Luck!

1 Like

Yeah, I was wondering if you would give me suggestions for that space?

Maybe like a lounge type thing? Or try and make something different, something no other club has that would make your club stand out

1 Like

I disagree, if black and white is the design, another way should be found to improve the detail. I like it! Good job.

1 Like

It over all looks good! I would just add some more color because it looks a bit bland. Some colorful decoration such as plants would also not hurt.

1 Like

The build is great! However, the colors seem a little to black a white. I would recommend adding more color to create the feeling of this being a club.

2 Likes