Need suggestions for my music system

ok so I am currently working on music playlist system where you can make your own playlist
max of 5 playlists and 10 songs in each

1 of those playlists will be the default playlist, my question is what 10 songs should I use in the playlist, are there any chill songs you guys recommend?

any feedback would be really helpful, and I can answer any questions you may have(if you have any)

EDIT: incase you wanted to see what the current song ids for the default playlist, then here you go
as you can see they are all from roblox

1 Like

Do you mean “chill songs” as in something along the lines of LoFi? If so, I could recommend quite a few for you; I have a few relaxing song IDs, and a few that are great to listen to. One Roblox song I, personally, really like is named Solar Flares; If it is not already there, you should give it a listen.

yea LoFi would be perfect for my game

that one is already in there, I enjoy listening to that one

Ah, alright! I would keep Solar Flares; as it is very relaxing and great to listen to. As for the LoFi IDs:
1660438038;
5666388212;
4716317669;
544969144 (one of the most relaxing songs I have ever heard,)
748462182;
are some of my favorites. Good luck and happy developing!

couldn’t seem to get this one to play, odd

Let me try it out again; I may have messed up the audio ID or it may have been taken down, sadly! Apologies for that, and I’ll get back to you soon.

Try again- for me, it works just fine. Is it possible you forgot a part of the audio ID? I am unsure why it wouldn’t play in game, as it is still on the library, up and all. If it still does not work, that is very strange.

it says the TimeLength is 0
the other ids work fine

Very strange. Apologies that this one did not work; To get a working ID, just look up ‘WiFi Hooves’ in the library, and try playing some. That may allow you to find an audio which works for this one!

thanks for helping out with the ids you gave, still working on this unique playlist system and I am very excited to see the end product of it. :smiley:

Of course; helping out others never fails to put a smile on my face! Good luck with this system, and I cannot wait to see the end result. Good luck!

2 Likes

music playlist system is going to be finished today, because of that I will make this the solution

thanks for everyone that helped out