Need suggestions for my new game GFG

Hi, I recently released my roblox Generic Farming Game in beta and I need your suggestions and opinions about the game.

Here the link to the game : [BETA] Generic Farming Game - Roblox

The idea of the game is to click on plots of land to plant seeds, then harvest and sell them, and repeat endlessly.

I created this game because I thought that you don’t necessarily have to make a huge game for it to work, and I hope that it will (no gamepass has been set up - see you in the future).

(:arrow_up:It’s not the final logo, I’ll have to make a new one, but it suits me for the moment.)

2 Likes

• I can make farmland and plant crops in all four plots at once. Was this intended?
  • It wasn’t clear to me at first that I had to use the # box to specify a number of items before I could buy things. I’d suggest making this more clear.
  • Planting crops can be kind of tedious when you have multiple pieces of farmland since you have to go into the plant menu and click the crop you want individually for each square. There should be a way to “paint” a seed type onto multiple tiles.
  • The map feels very basic at this point. Expanding it slightly and adding some scenery (trees and other assorted props) would be nice.
1 Like

Farmland are shared this is normal.

Yes i will improve the #.

Yes i need to improve how to plant.

Map will be improved.

The next fruits and vegetables to be added will be :

Peach
Eggplant
Watermelon

Should I add more? If so, don’t hesitate to reply to my message.

A small update has just been released, so don’t hesitate to give me feedback and ideas.

Changelog : Generic Farming Game : Changelog