Need VR testers to test Nexus VR in game!

Hello, I just recently added Nexus VR into my game and need some testers to try it out. I’m mainly looking for players to test out the GUI, but any form of testing works!

The goal: Go crazy! Try to break or glitch the game using its new Nexus VR. Feedback would be appreciated after testing!

The game: Cart Ride Around A Cart Ride - Roblox

11 Likes

I will get into testing it later.

I currently have a Oculus Quest 2.

5 Likes

I’ll do it, Do I get paid? Or are you doing this for free.

3 Likes

I was kind of looking for people who would like to test for free if that’s all good with you. Normally I would love of pay you to test it, but I currently don’t have any available robux to pay you with. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! The game works fine in VR, the lap system works fine and so does the respawn cart button, but none of the coming soon buttons do anything (I assume thats the whole point)

5 Likes

Thank you so much for testing it! Did the cart buttons work as well?

2 Likes

I also would like to ask, were you able to teleport or change settings that could break the game using the Nexus GUI?

2 Likes

Last question, were you able to move your arms while in the cart? Again, thank you so much for testing the game!

2 Likes

I can move my arms in the cart, and as far as I could tell, I couldn’t change settings in a way to break the game. The cart buttons did indeed work.

2 Likes

I could move my arms around in the cart, I couldn’t open the nexus GUI to try though (I maybe did it wrong?) and the buttons worked fine

2 Likes

That is what I expected. Thank you so much! Do you mind switching between third and first person for me?

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you so much! Do you mind switching between third and first person for me?

1 Like

Did the new weather system and day/night system interfere with your gameplay? Is there anything to improve on?

1 Like

Everything works how its supposed to. Can’t use settings, you can move your arms around, respawn cart works, buttons on cart works, its aight.

1 Like

Never saw that. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lol it’s all good! Quick question, is the weather system and day/night system still working?

I recall seeing raindrops and I’m pretty sure it was cycling day/night. As for switching to 3rd person, I didn’t test that. I also won’t be able to test again as I’ve lent some of my equipment to my friend.

So thats what that was! Damn I was so confused and I actually got a jumpscare when it came up LMAO

You can’t since you cant open nexus menu.

You should be able to if you press the joystick down on your right controller? When you get free time let me know the result. :slight_smile: