Need you Opinion on my Club

Hello, I am making a dance/hangout club, and I was looking for some input/suggestions on making it look more detailed and filling it up. If you could give me some ideas on some interface or styles, i’d greatly appreciate it!
i feel like it needs more lights to have that club vibe. if you have any lights link them down below.

3 Likes

The place by the V.I.P area looks a bit bland, I like the dance floor though It’s well done. The outside could use palm trees also maybe you could add like more lights by the bar area. But I think It’s pretty good.

1 Like

From the design and aspect of the club looks overall good, instead of placing objects to fill the empty areas up you’ll need to add better lighting in order to see the objects you place throughout the club filling empty spaces isn’t a problem since it’ll be added later down the line.

As of right now, I’ll work on the use of lighting placing colorful spotlights connected on the ceiling could make it more lively while keeping that style your trying to achieve, it’s well built, but the lack of lighting - details doesn’t make the build stand out.

Have you consider using (beams) as creating spotlights I’m pretty sure this could be created very easily with the use of different colors. For my overall suggestion, think of the things you’ll find in sorten clubs or around your area like smalls bars, tables, couches, ect. Consider throwing wall art or designs so it doesn’t feature a plain look. Maybe speakers placed on the walls or hanging in the corners so on and so forth.

Reference image on what I mean about the use of colorful lighting

1 Like