Needing a banner advertisement [5K]

Task:

In need a military-style banner advertisement, based on Canada in world war two. A rough sort of idea I have is a military truck with soldiers jumping out of it and running into the battlefield with a terrain 3d background.

You can send a watermark version before handing over the full gfx if you wish to. You will be paid before being asked to send a copy of the file and png image. (layers can be merged together, only looking to edit text if necessary in the future)

Please message me on the DevForum if you wish to attempt this job, I want to keep the thread for questions. Ensure you have the skills required to pull this job off. Must be done in Cinema 4D, not too interested in Blender renders at this current stage. (not debatable)

You will be sent rbxl files of our helmet, uniforms, and webbing. Some of these are meshes and some are unions. Ensure you’re able to work with these before applying.

Examples

Payment:

As the title describes, you’ll be paid 5,000R$ through group funds once the gfx is complete

Thank you for reading.

I can make the banner friend DISCORD:artist- gfx-2D-foxy681864#4367

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.