Negative amount of posts created

A DevEngagementTeam account has -1 posts created

I tried refreshing the page, logging out, and use a different device but it didn’t change.

Link to account: Profile - infamous_eddy - DevForum | Roblox

I’m not sure what other description I can provide. I don’t even know if this is a bug or if it is just me.

3 Likes

This is most likely just an error, they possibly may have created a post in the past and deleted it to quick for the website to process, then it changed it by -1 even though the post was not counted to their stat’s yet.

2 Likes

Thanks for flagging this, we will take a look!

Seems like it has been fixed.

At least from what I can see in this account.

Not really sure if this is a bug on my end, and if only this account had it. I’m also not sure if you have fully solved the problem, but I will mark this as the solution.

1 Like

I’ve seen multiple occasions of times where users have their only posts removed, which leads to showing negative posts created.
Very common bug, in this case it was just manually patched.

1 Like

DET Member @HakaiShin_AOD has this glitch as well.

You should probably fix his as well.

Does it really matter if someone has negative posts? I don’t think it’s a good use of time for staff to fix every negative post count.

3 Likes

its just editing a value. if your gonna come up with “they need to focus on other stuff” again then im not sure how they focus

3 Likes

This is pointless to put time into. Discourse re-calculates statistics from source data every week anyway.

Seems like base Discourse has some issues where negative post count can occur. They’ll probably get auto-fixed over time as they are reported to Discourse.

3 Likes