Hi there! We are Roxen Studios, a diminutive upcoming game. We’re probing for a scripter who is interested in helping out NEIGHBORHOOD to join our team and work with us on our upcoming game
We love to know each other and have fun, we have a decent amount of humor so if you’re not that person with humor, still join please we beg you
You can see our progress so far here:
We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team. Decent schedules are adored and appreciated. We love when you’re active and we’re here to support you. We hope you get along with the team and have fun. The game consists a ton of features and I swear I will adore every single thing you make. Everything everyone makes I just can imagine it in the game. I have a big list so you always have something to do! @bellaouzo is always helping so don’t worry. He sometimes works on the hard stuff.
- New robberies, atm’s, cashier
- Cell phone
- Knifes, flashlights, crowbar, axes found around the map
- Money spawned around the map
- Lowering down how much you get per robbery to handle economy
- More guns
- Energy gui
- Foods to make your health go faster
- Cop team
- More realistic animations in the dance ui
- Finishing stats gui, strength, run speed
- Settings gui
- Bag making a trail to the dealer
- More sound affects
- Stomping, carrying players, ragdolling at <5 health
- Spraycans that put decals on walls
- More jobs
- Buying jewelry, cosmetics
The big map is finished! All it needs is a bit of life and we can start our journey as the next big developers with a decent amount of players! I’ve always gotten good feedback for this game too, no doubts this game will be a flop. On first release, people loved it. Sadly, we closed due to lack of content. We still earned sales though. I can imagine it staying up for a year and possibly having much more.
Our game needs at least 15 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 decades
(but seriously, maximum of 7 days, or near)
We are paying 33% of game revenue, everyone’s payment is equal.
Thanks for reading!