Neo Tokyo Commission

here’s a wip neo tokyo commission, Just need some feedback on what to add

16 Likes

This looks awesome, you’re in the right direction. The right side looks a bit empty, which I assume will be filled in the meantime. If the city is seen from below, remember to add bits and details to the walking experience, you’ve already done a good job with the trees, traffic cones, and such.

Absolutely amazing, you are extremely talented. Something I would consider adding is depth of feild if you’re at the lighting stage yet.

This looks super good! I truly have nothing to say that I don’t think you already know.

You are doing an amazing job, and I am asking that you please update us once you finish this commission, as I am very excited and curious to see what it will look like once it is completed!

Again, you’re doing a great job, and you seem to already know what you are doing, so I have nothing to add or criticize that I can see.

I hope you get the biggest check from this commission, as it is super well done.

That looks very good! You should add more buildings and billboards (of course). More roads, trees, grass, and bushes.

1 Like