Neon showcases anyone?

Excuse me if this isn’t the correct sub-forum, however I feel it is the right one since this will be a collaborative thread about showing off what we have made with the new neon material.

These are all in-game screenshots, no photo editing.

So what have you guys made!

1 Like

For my reworking of Roblox Battle, the lobby now has Neon, and it does properly shut off when the teams are being selected.

[sub]Sounds more lounge of developer discussion to me. :P[/sub]

Haven’t been able to put a lot together using neon so far, but this turned out pretty well. :slight_smile:

This isn’t really a showcase, I’m just updating one of my friends’ games to try to make it this futuristic kind of simulation version. I was never really clear on the concept. But I enclosed the entire thing in a neon box that makes the city look kind of dope because the sky is glowing.

I’m thinking I might code a glare and do some more lighting affects to it later, but I think the neon material has proven to be a pretty cool addition so far.

[quote] This isn’t really a showcase, I’m just updating one of my friends’ games to try to make it this futuristic kind of simulation version. I was never really clear on the concept. But I enclosed the entire thing in a neon box that makes the city look kind of dope because the sky is glowing.

I’m thinking I might code a glare and do some more lighting affects to it later, but I think the neon material has proven to be a pretty cool addition so far.

[/quote]

That’s a really good idea. It looks really cool.

[quote] This isn’t really a showcase, I’m just updating one of my friends’ games to try to make it this futuristic kind of simulation version. I was never really clear on the concept. But I enclosed the entire thing in a neon box that makes the city look kind of dope because the sky is glowing.

[/quote]

That’s a really good idea. It looks really cool.[/quote]
Agreed.

This should be in lounge or look at this cool creation.

Reading the description of this forum section should have been enough to tell you that this shouldn’t be here.

I don’t mean to be a rule stickler but it’s pretty darn obvious.

Sure wish you could see these effects without turning your graphics up to 7+, or if you have the wrong hardware

But these images are really awesome. Good work guys :DDD