Nepsunai | 2D Artist Portfolio | Open

About Me

Hey! My name is Jet, or Nepsunai. I’m a 2D Artist with almost three years of experience, and taking commissions for one. I love my work, and I specialize in drawing portraits and animals.

I will not draw -
NSFW
Heavy Gore

Portfolio is in progress! If you want more examples of my work please DM me though keep in mind some of it may be old

If you are planning to commission me, send a request with the clearest possible description of what you need (Pose, expression, features). If you have reference of any kind, videos, pictures, whatever. Please share so I can do a better job.

Availability

I am available almost every day. It usually doesn’t take me very long to complete art and It will most likely be done within a week or a day depending on the piece. I make it a very high priority that my clients receive their art work quickly.

Costs & Payment

I accept payment in Robux and USD (Preferably robux at this moment in time). Prices are always negotiable and I take in a lot of factors to determine how much it would be, including how many revisions you ask me to do. So be specific. I will send progress shots on the artwork and will ask you to pay at least half when it is halfway finished, if you are uncomfortable with this, it is negotiable.

Contact

Discord - @ Jet #3333 (This is where I will respond quickest)
Instagram - @ Jet_Artson

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions as well. I will answer as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Woah Your Art Style Is So Diverse! I Love IT!!!

1 Like