Nerf threshold for bundles

Hello I’m Ryxku I have been making Roblox bundles/characters/packages for over a year and sometimes I struggle with specific bundles.
Currently I’m working on a penguin and I’m having trouble to pass the moderation.
I did my best to give expressions to my penguin, I really did a lot on it.
But by giving too much expressions, it get mooore deformation and it’s getting ugly.
I’m currently stuck with this threshold number and the only way to reach 0.105 would be to move very the mouth by making my penguin glitchy and that’s not what Roblox wants right?
Then that’s why I’m asking to discrease the amount of threshold required because for some kind of bundles it’s impossible to follow the treshold without hurting the head.

I did the max to move the eyes in all direction but it doesn’t really increase the treshold.
When I made my living phone, I only moved one thing and it was enough to pass the treshold 100x easier. But this time for a real penguin with eyes and beak, it asks more threshold and I don’t understand at all.

Update : I decided to release two versions of my bundle because the struggles lasted so long that just one would not have satisfied.
Their heads are extremely exaggerated by cheek swellings.
It’s not very pretty unfortunately.
But that’s not much visible.

6 Likes

Hey @Ryxku,
I’m sorry that you had problems with the validation for face expressions on your character. The face motions you are producing seem reasonable and should pass validation.

We would like to investigate this problem further on our end. Can you DM me with a FBX for your model? It will be used only to debug the issue you have reported.

Thank you,
HaloArbiter_101

3 Likes

Hello I will send a blender file later, I made a lot of versions that I don’t know if I kept a clean version with the threshold problem at the end…
But thanks for paying attention.

2 Likes