Nested ScrollingFrame scaling not displaying properly

Hey guys! I know I rarely post, but this was messing me up for a couple days since I couldn’t figure out why, when I would play the game, the GUI was being “resized” so I figured I’d say something about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is the gui as it’s displayed in Studio, in edit mode. As you can see, the Y scale is .45, but it looks like it’s sizing it as .45 of the entire screen.

This is the gui as it’s shown in the game, and as you can see the size is exactly the same but the scaling looks much more reasonable proportionally. :stuck_out_tongue:

The hierarchy for the displayed GUI is StarterGui>ScreenGui>Frame>Frame>ScrollingFrame>bugging ScrollingFrame. I have retested this by making a new Frame>Frame>ScrollingFrame>ScrollingFrame and reproduced the glitch - though it seems like it only happens on the Y axis (I could be wrong about this, but that’s what it looked like).
As I said earlier, it shows correctly while it a test server or online, but while in edit mode it does not.

Can you send me a repro file of this? I’ll investigate and see if we can fix it.

Interesting. That place seems to work fine for me. Both play and edit have the correct dimensions.

Huh, that’s working for me now as well. I guess it was fixed? /shrug