Neumorphism Roblox Homepage UI

Currently doing a case study on neumorphism for an upcoming project that I’m working with someone on soon :slight_smile:

neumorphic case study-01

Feedbacks and critiques are heavily appreciated!

36 Likes

There is nothing that I can criticize, this looks amazing. Good job!

6 Likes

Wish roblox looked this good… :confused:

4 Likes

thank you, i will use this to prank my group in 4/1 next year

3 Likes

:weary: ITS SO FINEE

3 Likes

HOLY HELLL ITS SMOOTH LIKE BUTTER LIKE A CRIMINAL UNDERCOVER :weary::weary:

2 Likes

Personally, I don’t particularly like the white shadows on the dark UI. It’s just not my cup of tea. This is still an amazing UI, and if I had the option to, I would use it. You’ve done a wonderful job.

1 Like

I don’t have anything to say, but the UI looks amazing!! Wish I had this UI design skill.

1 Like

At this point Roblox should just hire you to make their home page.

1 Like

With the new Roblox logo, this is exactly what we need to compliment it! From some of the mockups I’ve seen, hopefully, this is what the Roblox staff are going for but hopefully, we getting something to compliment the new look!

2 Likes

ONLY THING THAT TRIGGERS ME IS
(replacing it with posing friends would be so cool :weary:)

1 Like

Thank you! Honestly the lighter shadows basically allows it to appear 3-Dimensional in which case is how neumorphism is where there’s a dark and light shadow with the button itself being in between the two colours. I appreciate your input and feedback!

1 Like

I actually figured that it would have been better had I used the ‘multiple game icon’ image that you see on the sign in page on Roblox lol

That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation!

True true, but it would be nice if those icons werent always popular games, a chance for the smaller games yk?