Nevlok | Graphic Designer - Open

About me

G’day! I’m @Nevlok, a small scale graphic designer, I’ve been on Roblox for over 10+ years, been doing 3D artwork for roughly 1.5+ years in total, I create 3D work using a mixture of Roblox studio, blender, and Photoshop, I specialize in both realistic and cartoony style graphics. If you have any inquiry contact me either here on the forums or discord.

Social Contacts

Twitter: https://twitter.com/nevlok

Roblox: Nevlok - Roblox

Discord: Nevlok#0001

Showcase

Personal Artwork
Commissioned Artwork
Advertisements

Profile Pictures

watermar

Game Icons

Thumbnails

Banners
Group Icons

Payment

• Both payments via group funds or t-shirts are acceptable (Tax must be covered by the client.

• After Completion the client will be shown a watermarked preview of the completed order, After payment, it will be removed.

• My prices are always negotiable.

• You may be charged extra depending on the complexity of the commission.

Note: I’m currently only accepting payment via Robux
Advertisements f 450+ (+ 50 per extra avatar)
Banners f 400+
Game Icons: f 350+
Thumbnails f 500+ (+ 50 per extra avatar)
Profile Pictures f 350+
Group Icons f 350+

Commission Sheet

Availability

Since Australia is now back into lockdown I will be available throughout the week between 1:30 PM - 10PM weekdays and 12 AM - 10 PM AEST weekends.

Most of the work I do will usually take me 1-2 days to complete.

Thanks for reading! :tongue:
Have a nice day.

6 Likes

I needed a Discord bot profile photo (512x512) done, and not only was it done within 24 hours, but it was one of the most detailed GFXs I’ve ever seen. I cannot recommend @Nevlok enough.

1 Like

One of the best GFX artist I’ve ever commissioned with. The details were awesome, nice looking and impressive! Plus, it was done within 24 hours and he’s very nice. He’s okay when I asked for changes or anything to him. I can’t recommend @Nevlok enough, 10/10.

1 Like

hi! can you make a me a cover? It doesnt have to be that good cause i want it to be free. message me when u can!

1 Like

can i have a GFX!!! thx!!!

Do not request free work from users who are showing that they are indeed hard workers and can complete requests in an advanced style, you are stealing the developer’s/designer’s hard time. Simply pay @Nevlok as shown below. His rates are actually insanely low for the quality on his portfolio.

On a side note @Nevlok I am in need of some graphics, I have contacted you via discord. samtheman#0637

1 Like

gosh sorry i didnt mean to make u mad!!

Unfortunately, I’m no longer making GFX for free as the workload was too much, but if you’d like to buy a gfx feel free to do so.

ok! how much are they? because im kinda poor rn

Banners f 400+

Game Icons: f 350+

Thumbnails f 500+ (+100 per extra avatar)

Profile Pictures f 350+

ok! ill let u know! !!!

ok! yes i would love a GFX!!!

I 100% recommend @Nevlok. He was very proffesional and I got my gfx within 24 hours, and it was a very detailed gfx.

1 Like

Made an amazing gfx thumbnail for me! It looks amazing, and is exactly how I imagined it! He even got it done in about 24 hours!

1 Like