New-Alerts || Alerts Using Roblox Kick UI

Hello Guys!

So, I kinda got bored and made this. What it does is: It lets you alert the users and prompt the users for a y/n answer. It uses the same UI that the Roblox Kick prompt does.

LINK:

Features:

• Alert players with important messages using the Roblox UI prompt.
  • Prompt players for confirmation before performing critical actions.
  • Customize the prompt message and appearance to suit your game’s style.

Here’s an example of how you can use New-Alerts:

local alrt = require(script.Parent:WaitForChild("Ro-Alerts"))
---
--ALERT       module.Alert(player,title,body,button)                     
alrt.Alert(game.Players:WaitForChild("sharklier"),"TITLE","HELLO! THIS IS THE BODY TEXT!","PRESS ME!")
---
--CONFIRM   module.Conf(player,Title,Body,Button1,Button2)
local x = alrt.Conf(game.Players:WaitForChild("sharklier"),"TITLE","would you like to confirm?", "yes","no") -- if yes is pressed then x returns 1, if no is pressed the x returns 2

PHOTOS:

Very easy to use. Have fun!

23 Likes

How do i get the alerts to work?? you also put code for it to work but I do not know where to put it or what type of script it is.

1 Like

It’s a server script or local script. You can put it anywhere but, make sure if your using a local script put the module somewhere compatible with local scripts. EDIT:
Also, Confirms sadly don’t work if its not being required by a local script since the confirm runs on a remote event.

1 Like

Looks interesting for anyone wanting to make Alerts like the roblox kick ui.

1 Like

Great module, btw you should add a secondary button
Primary one is the one whose background is filled with white (the one you used), meanwhile the secondary button is the one with transparent background and with white outline.

Also can you make it so you can only put text and not button?

5 Likes

This is an absolutely incredible module. I have on question about this tho: How can I get the callbacks and do actions based around it? E.g if yes is pressed, it does something which i can customize

Edit: nevermind figured it out

1 Like

Sorry for the late response! I think could make a variant that takes a callback.
Currently adding some stuff to it

Should I make an option to change which side is secondary and primary?

Also I made the no buttons one. I made a version that takes a length and a version that returns the UI and blur object.

Yes, btw make the outline color a bit darker.

1 Like

I’ll try, I used the image that Roblox made for it

1 Like

honestly, this looks just like the real deal

1 Like

video is broken… Im publishing the changes.