New annoying Animation Editor system keep delete some animations because new SaveAnims way in Roblox Studio folder

Hello guys, I have a problem with the new Animations Editors, it’s started after last year and each day it’s more and more appearing that bug more clearly.
Today, I created animations for my arms for FPS, but after I saved it and left Roblox Studio or just let it over there and did nothing and press Save, but not leave at Animation Editor, after I right back, the my one took 3 hours animation had deleted clearly also only keep only one animation of that model only, I was spent 3 hours for animation and then it was deleted for unknown reason, it made me very sick and tiredness every time make retry a new animation, now animations on the list “AnimSaves” was saved on ServerStorage just making , am feeling too sick with this bug and its was deleted some animations important and neccessary recently and a few years ago after this annouce start.

This is a proof I was screenshot before it happening, I can’t show you guys last animations video I made because it’s was deleted completely
Before it’s happened
Screenshot (1856)
After it’s happened
Screenshot (1855)

This is not a forum bug!!!

1 Like

Yo how’d you get that on the forum? I thought that was only part of studio!

This is a bug everytime the auto-save save the map