New Banner, thoughts?

I made a new youtube banner (finally) and decided to share it here since it includes my Roblox avatar+some Roblox game characters.

Here is the banner:

Characters starting from left:

• My Roblox avatar, the outfit she is wearing is the one I used to wear all the time

• My avatar from the Roblox game Vesteria. (I have been animating her a lot recently so I decided to include her in the banner!

• My Animal Crossing avatar. It is meant to be like a gladiator outfit.

• Just me. Extra points if you can guess where the sweater is from

• Me as a dear. This was made for my friends Roblox game (if you play and go into the maze, you can find the dear! I actually drew her in Ms paint).

Games mentioned:
Vesteria:Vesteria - Roblox
Friends game (Dear OC): Lost in dreamcore - Roblox

Any sort of critique is appreciated! I used the multiply layer for the first time for shading! (I normally use soft light) I also drew it in a more chibi style, which I am honestly not really used to doing!

(Unwatermarked version can be seen on my youtube channel, which is linked on my Roblox profile if you really want to see if without the watermark)

7 Likes

Is the sweater from Gravity Falls?

Also, it looks great. Keep it up!

1 Like

Maple’s sweater from gravity falls. Looks epic btw.

1 Like

and @joelOVIP1 Yep! Its Mable’s sweater (I just did a star instead of a shooting star since it was easier)

Yeah I’ve tried drawing a shooting star before myself, (don’t ask me for what) and it’s a pain.

1 Like

That sweater looks like Mable’s sweater from Gravity Falls, but it’s a shooting star instead so I’m not sure. It looks clean though, I like your style of drawing!

1 Like

Correct! (I just put a star since its easier to draw/animate)

Glad you like my drawing!

I thought the sweater was from gravity falls but I remembered that it’s a shooting star. So I think it’s from steven universe

1 Like

It actually is Mable’s sweater! (I just did not draw the shooting star because it looks better without the extra colors, also the SU shirt is a good guess)

Why would you go through the effort of putting a watermark on it that can be removed in like 5 minutes?

Because I just feel more comfortable posting it with a watermark. If someone wants to go through the effort I cannot stop them, but it is always better to have some sort of watermark than none (considering how much art it covers, it’ll be a bit more effort to remove).

Its mainly there for the people who share art without going through the effort (as well as my signature is my YouTube username, so I wanted something with my Roblox when sharing)

That’s a very nice looking banner you got there :smiley: Keep up the great work! :]

1 Like

I like the banner a lot actually. I can’t tell if the deer has it’s eyes open or closed though, so maybe edit that part.

1 Like

Its closed! It looks that way because of her eye lashes

I also added some small changes to make it Christmas themed! Thoughts?

2 Likes

That looks really good! It’s a pretty nice banner overall.

1 Like