New basketball gfx

(context is The green one is passing the ball to the person highest up who’s going for a dunk and the other 2 are trying to block them)

12 Likes

This is great! But the two things I see is that:

• The characters seem a bit more stiff compared to other gfxs that I have seen.
  • Also, the top left part seems a bit empty.

Overall, I m not an expert. But these are just my personal preference.

2 Likes

I agree they look pretty stiff also Im not sure what I could add to the top left since it’s a basketball court and they don’t have stuff on the walls

1 Like

What are those 2 players doing in the back?

1 Like

For me, it looks kinda blocky to me, when I frst look at the picture, with that basketball hoop and those guys playing basketball.

Suggestions:-

1. A basketball hoop needs a basketball net.
    2)Add some effects or sort to make it feel like it
1 Like

The one futher up is trying to dunk and the other one is trying to block him.

Really good! I feel that the face on the girl can be changed to make her look like she is having fun, But other than that is AMAZING!

1 Like

I think it looks good! But in my opinion, just add to the top left maybe a part of those score boards!!
Great Job!!

1 Like

That’s a really good idea thank you!!!

1 Like

thank you so much man! I really appreciate it!

I Think You Can Do Better Rigging

1 Like

image Very Cool poses and stuff but you could make the green mans pose that he look like he is dribbling the ball

1 Like

But it’s still cool without the dribbling pose. The Passing Pose is cool too but maybe better rig them or pose the Characters with R15

1 Like

I tried making him look like he’s passing to the person who is jumping very high as a dunk assist

This looks great, I would recommend bending the limbs more to make the characters more realistic.

1 Like