New Benchmarking & Insights [Analytics Dashboards]

Why do some devs see their Average Session Time Benchmark from the top 500 and others from 2.5k? (Is there something to change it or it depends on something else)

Is probably related to this:

If your benchmark is at 500 what does it mean? That your Engagement and Retention is better than the rest 9.5k Experiences or what?

1 Like

Hi focasds:
You are right. It means your latest KPI is at higher than P90 average and lower than P95 level.
So we show the benchmark one level above you, which is P95 (Top 500).

3 Likes

This is not nice - the Monthly Game Report gives really good insights when it comes to the tiers for top 250 games.

This section in particular gives good reference values that should be addressed in the new dashboard.

Hey there! These are an amazing step in the right direction for Roblox. I did want to ask a question, I was unsure if this was a glitch or not

My game Pan Simulator has access to the Monetization benchmark of these analytics, but not the other two I have read (Retention and Engagement) I agreed to the Terms of Service for them, and I wanted to ask if the other two benchmarks are either glitched for me, or not unlocked yet. Thanks!

Hi Ralph:
I believe the reason is because the feature is not unlocked for your experience.
Our documentation site has stated the minimal requirement for getting retention and engagement metrics, which is 50 DAU and 50 play hours for 7days. Once you get there the metrics board will unlock for your experience automatically.

1 Like

Ah, alright. I was confused because I had the Monetization tab, and I was confused on if there were different requirements for it. Thanks for the reply! :smile:

Can you please address the comment by @mario118118 I really want to know.

Per the new agreement on the dashboard:

“you expressly agree to maintain all the information presented in and/or derived from the Dashboards in confidence … you agree not to share, sell, publish or disseminate the information in any way.”

Is this suggesting that if I share how much Robux my experience has earned, or discuss things like retention or average visit length with anyone, I will be breaking the TOS? Surely that can’t be right. Thought I’d double check.

3 Likes

For monetization we provide that if you are above 10 DAU for 7 days.
Right now we are working on defining new rules to help more devs getting access to the engagement metrics. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Hi all,

Good news! The term of services have been updated to be more permissive. You’ll see the prompt the next time you visit the analytics dashboard. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback! Thanks for your support!

Cheers,
The Creator Analytics Team

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.