New Blox Coast (The Personal Project)

All your creations are nice! Keep it up! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

You never cease to amaze me my only suggestion is that you change how the back side of the taxis look as they look a little wonky. Other than that really incredible work!

Thank you very much for that opinion, I am glad that you follow the progress
is appreciated :slight_smile:

This looks very promising!

Canā€™t wait to play this ā€œExperience.ā€

Iā€™ve seen huge progress ever since your posts of these in WAYWOC, and man, thatā€™s a large city if Iā€™ve ever seen one.

You are a very talented builder, you should try grabbing some opportunities with a portfolio soon. (when youā€™re done with this build) I canā€™t even imagine how much longer it would take me just to finish like five buildings.

1 Like

This is insanely good. Itā€™s rare to see people with such a talent for building cities!

1 Like

I really like this. Itā€™s absolutely wonderful, and it looks like a masterpiece. As @Crazedbrick1 said, mess around with the lighting. I donā€™t think NYC is very poluted, but it adds a nice effect to make the city look larger.

Those fences are used in Electric Stateā€¦ :thinking:

bro it doesnt smell like trash there

oh yeah how many times have you been there

true but Ive been there probably a 100 times

1 Like

This looks really good. I really like the way the roads and buildings have charecter.

This is nice. As a dev, I want to make a racing, and I would need such a map.

1 Like

Honestly, every major city smells bad to some extent.

2 Likes

Honestly, this map could be used for so many things! Hopefully it might go open sourceā€¦ but that is in my dreams :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, the fact that it has fog does not mean that it is ā€œpollutedā€ (I mean the map), but I agree, it is a ā€œniceā€ effect.
And thanks for that :wink:
btw, lighting changes constantly over time, and the seasons of the year

1 Like

I do not use that complement and I do not need it, and I have made very fluid curves in other maps of mine, without the need for that, the only reason why you do not see so many curves is because the other side of the island is just being made, however from a The beginning was planned like this

1 Like

Your map will probably serve as a showcase :wink:
in fact it has its advantages with the small details

1 Like

Oh believe me it has its bad sides, but as @Crazedbrick1 said,
it depends where you are

1 Like

So cool! So excited to see the snow in the winter :smiley:

1 Like