New Blox Coast (The Personal Project)

Notice: In February I made a theme based on this, but the one now is more updated and more refreshed

Greetings,
First of all I have to say that I am very proud to have come this far with the progress of my map
Without any help

Introduction:
New Blox Coast is the name I gave to my map which is private for now, a city that was built with effort and enthusiasm
So far it has received many changes and details
However, maybe one day I will make it public, but it will depend. Since I don’t feel ready to go public, maybe a showcase

Time taken to build:
Almost 5 months since I started this Baseplate

- murjarquitecto

56 Likes

I’d mess around with the lighting more. Make the atmosphere color slightly grey to represent air pollution and make thr outdoor ambience slightly yellow.

The lighting here bugs me out.

4 Likes

very nice job, I like the back drop, color scheme and the high density of structures… Awesome concept.
My only criticism is the use of the word “Only” everywhere with the arrows… (sober) Drivers know which side of the road to be on typically so the onlys make it unrealistic…

1 Like

I’m still working on it, however previously the fog had lowered and I regretted that, that’s why I like you like that

4 Likes

This game looks so good. good job man.

1 Like

I remember when this map is just starting to build, you have made great progress friend
My respects to you, it inspired me to build a Museum too lol
:wink:

2 Likes

This is probably one of the best city projects I’ve ever seen. If you ever make it public, I will definitely play it.

1 Like

No need to exaggerate, it literally looks good to me
Small details are considered
I suppose :slight_smile:

Amazing Work! I don’t believe this took 5 months. This looks like 5 years of work! (Lol) Great job! Keep it up!

Nice job bro! This looks amazing! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I will be realistic, the same thing has happened to me as well as @murjarquitecto
and I would not recommend lowering the fog much, maybe something yes but not so much :wink:
it’s just that the combination of colors in these types of maps became more interesting

2 Likes

I’m doing to be brutally honest here, but the only thing making this map attractive is the map design and scale of the map. If you grab each Individual asset by them selfs, they are underdetailed and fairly basic.

2 Likes

wow that looks hot :flushed: :v:
would love to see furnished insides of buildings

Do not worry @Crazedbrick1
Like I said before, he worked on the lighting, your suggestions are always helpful
But I’m glad you liked the map in general :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah maybe it’ll go public one day

In fact I have already planned building designs so that they have an interior and come furnished, (something like an apartment) :wink:

1 Like

That’s the only reason I wouldn’t make it public
The other sad side of the coin
If you realize, all the maps that I have have always been private, so I doubt that this is public

2 Likes

maybe change the title of the trucks have picture like hats, the roblox bank (if you have one), unifroms.

Love seeing your updates! Projects of this scale are so impressive to me and while some are criticizing the minor details I personally think in terms of world building and grand details it’s beyond impressive. Especially considering this is roblox and performance can become an issue on big builds, I’m really digging everything here and it’s more than enough for suspension of disbelief I think. Since this is such a large project and I know you’re working on it still I don’t have too much feedback to give; I would like to see just more city props around (especially the sidewalks) like trash, recycling, tarps, benches, etc. I am sure you already have that on your list though. Cheers for sharing!

1 Like

I. Love. This. Design.

Looks really good. I have one bit of advice though. Perhaps add a bit more of a “realistic” skybox. If you need help on realistic skyboxes, you should try Atmos, a plugin by Elttob for skyboxes. It’s paid, but it works really well!