New Character GFX

Hey yall! Back with another GFX for you guys. I feel pretty good about this one but I’d love your take on it! Thanks.

Also, I was thinking of making a portfolio soon but IDK if I should. What do you guys think?

10 Likes

Hello developer brother.
I like the effects you have put on your new GFX: the petals, the rays of the sun, the texture of the clouds, the shadows of the hair.

However, there are a few things I recommend improving:

1.If you look closely the little chain and the logo of the shirt, you will notice that they are pixelated. What corrupts the subtlety of the GFX

1. The typeface, at the bottom, does not seem to me the one indicated to reflect the essence of the GFX. Try using another typeface.

That’s it. The rest is OK. I like your style and your creativity. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

this is nice! everything is well done, but the chains on the character as well as the shirt logo look pixelated. other than that, awesome!

2 Likes

The sun is coming from behind yet it makes a glare on the face? Doesn’t make much sense. You could work on the lighting.
Also, the hair doesn’t really work well and there is a weird pixelated shadow

1 Like

@xXNovaXx8 @QuackingDuckQuack thank you so much for your feedbacks! The shirt logo came with the shirt and it was the only one I could find that sort of matched what I was going for. Yes, The chain is awful, thanks for pointing that out. Idk why I keep it tbh :sweat_smile:. I will improve on these in the future

1 Like

I guess it’s because I wanted a way to add some rays to the picture. It just looked alright, I didn’t take into account the logic in it :sweat_smile: thx for the feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

youre doing great on your gfx! keep up the good work :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks a lot! Very much appreciated :grinning: