New Character I made (Fluff Puff)

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll work on making some changes to the face as well as smoothing the animations.

Glad I was able to motivate you in some way! I’ll probably be making a Tutorial on Rigging as well as some other things once I have more time.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. I’ll give this a try and see if they contrast good!

I’ll look into fixing this. Thanks for pointing that out LandofLee1620

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback OneGameLater!

Thanks for the feedback. The Vegetation and build style is very inspired by the lorax

Wow… its just soo great you should get like events like live events its could add some player for the game its just soo good you could add some skin or glasses or just cosmetic keep up the good work!

1 Like

Really like them! Not going to lie

1 Like

I’ll probably be releasing a video on how to make simple rigs soon once I have a little more time!

Its so cute, i love it! What for game word it

Thanks for the feedback. I really liked the idea of glasses so you can expect to see those soon!

That’s adorable!
In terms of the tree models, I absolutely believe that the leaves should be the smooth one, as it looks a lot more professional than the flat shading version. I also agree with Duskitten, that the smooth leaves with the flat shaded trunk could look nice. Good luck with the project!

1 Like

You know what will be a cool idea, what if you added some particles when running and jumping.

1 Like

Those trees really remind me of the trees in The Lorax lol. Anyways, I really like the animation, and the color and theme that you’re going for. Best of luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion and feedback. I’ll probably be releasing a poll on my next update regarding the trunks of the trees however for the tops of the trees I’ve decided that smooth is best!

I absolutely love this idea. I’ll be sure to add this!

Thanks for the feedback. I did gather a lot of inspiration for the trees from the lorax